Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I've been meaning to post more, but it's just not as fun without the pictures to go along with it. As I think I have mentioned before, we are currently living with my parents in Washington for the summer before we move to Texas for a while. My parents have the same Kodak software that we have for loading our pictures onto the computer; however, whenever I try to load a video from our camera onto the computer, it says that there is an error and shuts down the entire program so that I can't get any videos and sometimes can't even select a picture that I want before it shuts down. Anyway, I will try and put up the pictures I can now, but you might want to scan through our blog to see more pictures later (hopefully by Sept we'll be moved in and have our computer set up so I can update the posts with pictures). Sorry for the inconvenience and for the following posts that might be a bit bland OR featureless--I thought that was a good synonymous word to use.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It's fun to hear from you, even without the pictures!