Sunday, May 4, 2008

Joe's Accomplishments

Joe did it!!! He finished his last classes at BYU--including his 25 page Senior research paper. We are so proud of him. Hurray! He had a lot on his plate as he does with every semester with trying to balance work, school, and family. He is so good at putting his family first and our needs (I try not to be too needy). We are excited to be in Washington state for the summer and looking forward to the big move to Texas in August. Joe found out that he is going to be teaching in Nimitz 9th Grade School where he'll be teaching history and geography.

1 comment:

Steve Weller said...

Joseph Washburn Jones! I just found your site, and it's good to see that you're on your way to bigger and better. I had no idea that you had chosen History and Geography, but that's really exciting! I'm almost finished with English and ESL and will be doing my student teaching this fall at Manti High. Your baby looks great! Ours is almost 2 months old, so he's still pretty small. Good luck with everything!