Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mission Reunion

April went by so fast that I didn't get a chance to post everything that happened. Sorry this is out of order, but I just wanted to post a couple pictures of some people that had/have a huge influence in my life--President and Sister Sybrowsky, President and Sister Ashton, my husband Joe, and my daughter Brooklyn.

On Fri April 4th (the night before General Conference weekend), it has been tradition for former mission presidents to hold a mission reunion. I was lucky enough to have 2 different mission presidents during the time I was serving in the Canada Toronto West Mission. It is always so much fun to see familiar faces and dear friends.

Sybrowsky's

Ashton's

1 comment:

julie! said...

What?! I am sooo jealous! I can't believe you got to see Sybrowsky's and Ashtons. Sheesh sis, you look great! Glad you could enjoy the CTWM reunion (Portlands just a bit too far to make it home for conference weekend). Glad you got to see everyone again!