Holy cow, she is SOOOO cute! I can't wait to see her! I need to change my vote to say that I think she looks like you :) See you soon!
We love the pictures. Brooklyn is darling. Love you lots.Love,Mom and Dad
She looks so big already, and its only been a couply weeks since we have seen you. I am glad you made it safely to Washington....sounds like you had truck problems like we did. O well! Good luck this summer- Keep blogging! We love seeing pictures!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Holy cow, she is SOOOO cute! I can't wait to see her! I need to change my vote to say that I think she looks like you :) See you soon!
We love the pictures. Brooklyn is darling. Love you lots.
Love,
Mom and Dad
She looks so big already, and its only been a couply weeks since we have seen you. I am glad you made it safely to Washington....sounds like you had truck problems like we did. O well! Good luck this summer- Keep blogging! We love seeing pictures!
Post a Comment