How sweet!!! Thanks for posting so much info and cute pics! We can hardly wait to come see the 3 of you! Hope she still remembers us?! Love ya! Mom and Dad
I tried to leave a comment on the post with all the pictures but it wouldn't let me. Also, I was unable to see the videos. I love the pictures. They are all so cute. Brooklyn is a darling princess. I love you all. Love Mom
Hey Tena! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown. I remember her as this tiny little newborn.
Hi this is Jill Margetts. Remember me?!?! Friends since first grade...you better remember me. HAHA! Also I gave you a run for your money when it came to elementary math and teatherball. I happened to come across your blog and I think your little girl is so cute. You live in Texas. I live in Memphis, TN. I am a reporter and weather girl for ABC24 in Memphis. I married a guy named Tyler Inkley from WJHS. Anyway, it was so good to see you again. What are you teaching? If you have time to e-mail me you should because I don't have a blog. alohajillo@yahoo.com
11 comments:
AWWW! What a SWEET picture! I'm so glad your my VT partner-you're awesome! Have a happy week!
Such a great pic! Every new one is a keeper. Love, Dad
Brooklyn is sooo cute. She is growing up so fast.
I love that picture!
you are a great friend!
Claudia.
That is such a cute picture. I miss you all.
Love, Mom
All the pictures are sooo cute! Babies change so fast - Brooklyn looks so much older and it was just a few months ago that we saw her.
How sweet!!! Thanks for posting so much info and cute pics! We can hardly wait to come see the 3 of you! Hope she still remembers us?! Love ya! Mom and Dad
I tried to leave a comment on the post with all the pictures but it wouldn't let me. Also, I was unable to see the videos. I love the pictures. They are all so cute. Brooklyn is a darling princess. I love you all.
Love Mom
What a precious picture!
Hey Tena! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown. I remember her as this tiny little newborn.
Joseph,
Hi this is Jill Margetts. Remember me?!?! Friends since first grade...you better remember me. HAHA! Also I gave you a run for your money when it came to elementary math and teatherball. I happened to come across your blog and I think your little girl is so cute. You live in Texas. I live in Memphis, TN. I am a reporter and weather girl for ABC24 in Memphis. I married a guy named Tyler Inkley from WJHS. Anyway, it was so good to see you again. What are you teaching? If you have time to e-mail me you should because I don't have a blog. alohajillo@yahoo.com
Jill Margetts Inkley
Post a Comment