Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Year-New Dew

So I decided to donate my hair again as most of you have already noticed my short hair in our family photo. The summer before last (2007), I donated 10" of my hair to Locks-of-Love. This time, I decided to donate it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths which goes to women who lost their hair because of cancer treatment. I decided since I have some family and friends who have suffered from cancer this would be a great cause and reason to cut my hair.

Before
The Cut
The New Dew
I usually cry or at least really dislike my hair after I cut it but this time was different. I loved it then, and I still love it now! I was getting so tired of always having it up in a ponytail, and you could tell I didn't have time to do it but now it looks like I actually style it.

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Good for you! I love when people donate their hair; it's such a great thing to do. I've done it a few times in my life and NEVER once regretted it.

Jason and Lorisa Hirschi said...

Cute Hair! I am glad I was there to experience it with you! We hope you and your family are doing well!

Anonymous said...

We love the new dew! Love you lots.
Love, Mom and Dad

Laura said...

I love your new hair cut. You look really cute! I had no idea that there was another charity that you could donate your hair to besides locks of love. I think next time I donate I will donate to the one you just did. Thanks for setting a good example for me.