I'd have to admit that I have not always loved making goals at the beginning of a new year. In fact, all of last year came and went, and I never got around to it. The year before, I had such great experiences with setting goals and reaching most that it only took me the first week of the new year to "get around to it." Of course I'll probably make adjustments along the way, and I left plenty of room to write more down, but they are ready to be accomplished!
With that said, one of my goals was to make Brooklyn look like a girl. I thought a ponytail and pink clothes were enough to set her apart from the male gender, but I suppose not when I get comments at the grocery store like, "That's an interesting hairstyle" (with the look on their face like "why would you put your boys' hair in a ponytail") or "You sure have got a cute boy there." Anyway, I made her some headbands with flowers.

It's working so far.


I guess you could say that Brooklyn has a New Dew too!
3 comments:
How could anyone think she looks like a boy? She's a princess! Anyone could tell that! Cute pictures.
We love you.
Love, Mom and Dad
Your headbands are way cute. I think she looks very girlish in them. I can't believe how big Brooklyn is getting! Even though she is only 4 months older than Lily, it seems like she is so much older with all of the stuff she can do.
Those are way cute pictures of her! It's exciting to see children grow up. Our little Josh is quite the little boy, too. He just barely turned 9 months, and he's getting a bunch of teeth right now. Not fun. He'll get over it, though. Hope you guys are enjoying Houston! My brother just flew out to Texas to do his boot camp/basic training, and his wife and family will join him in a month or two. We'll head out there this summer to visit them, and I'll finally be able to say that I've been to Texas! I'm jealous sometimes when it's freezing cold and the wind is blowing...but I'm sure you don't miss that!
Post a Comment