The pure joy that comes from a child's laughter. Here is a minute well spent--visit this post often to cure a bad day.
Joe was running around the house trying to catch a fly that had been buzzing around all day. It would have been a lot easier with a fly swatter but not nearly as entertaining. Brooklyn just found it hilarious!
12 comments:
That was so cute and funny. I can't stop laughing. I plan to view this video often. I think it would be a great way to get your day started. I love you and miss you guys.
Love, Mom
I've watched this video three times already. It is sooooo fun. It would be fun to see Joe. He must be doing something else besides getting flies. Did he learn this trick up in Washington this summer? I love you.
Love, Mom
Way Cute!!!! It's fun to laugh right along with her! So good
to hear from you "live". Thanks for sharing and it is a really good "pick me up" Love and miss you bunches! Love MOM oxoxoxo
Very cute. My kids had fun watching Brooklyn. I can't believe how old she seems. What a fun age!
It's me again! I just keep coming back to this post. It is so cute and it makes me laugh every time. I love you and miss you all.
Love, Mom
Hey Tena! Brooklyn is adorable... this video definately gave me a well-needed smile. She is so cute!!! How are you all doing?
Love nat
Oh that is the cutest! Cannot wait for ours to laugh like that.
Hey Tena! How are you guys? You are living in Houston, it looks like. We were just there a month ago visiting my oldest brother! Brooklyn is darling. She is such a good mix of both of you! Let me know how things are going! Carrie Warner
Here we are again...this has turned out to be our favorite blog! We just can't help coming back over and over and over again. We miss you guys. We love you.
Love, Mom and Dad
Hi again!!! I think I've watched this movie more than any video I have ever seen. I love you.
Love, Mom
Brooklyn has a contagious laugh! It was a good video.
Love, michael jones
The teachers at school thought this was great! Everyone was laughing. I love you and miss you all.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment