Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!


Wow--I had a whole year to prepare for this day, and I still wasn't ready! Oh well, I think she had a great time. We did make a cake for her, but it was too hot to frost before she was ready for bed. I guess we'll just have to celebrate more tomorrow.

9 comments:

The Zwahlens said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Brooklyn! That is the perfect birthday pose with her arms thrown up in the air! She's adorable!

Justin said...

Happy Birthday Brooklynn!

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy and cute as usual! We hope she had a great day. Love you all. Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Second comment....last night I saw Michael. He said to me, "Yesterday, was Brooklyn's birthday and I went to my ward party." Michael is something with the birthdays. He remembered Brooklyn too. Love you. Love, Mom

Laura said...

I can't believe that she is already a year old. I bet you can't believe it either. I hope that you all had a blast.

Smelly Moose said...

WOW! Time flies!!! 1 year already! Happy Birthday! Yours is just around the corner too Tena :)

Missy said...

Happy Birthday! The time goes by so fast!

Anonymous said...

I thought Brooklyn just had dancing feet but look at those hands! She definitely has piano hands. I love you guys.
Love, Mom

Melissa Nielsen said...

It's hard to believe how fast they grow. But it is also so fun to see what they can do now compared to then. It's amazing. Happy Birthday!