Thursday, November 6, 2008

11 Months Old

Wow! I can't believe our little girl is almost a year old. She is getting faster and more mobile every day so it's getting harder to catch her and take pictures of her looking at me before she tries to run and grab the camera or hides from me.

"Peek-a-Boo Mom!"

I caught her with my legs. She thinks that's so funny!

She doesn't smile with her teeth showing so here's the best one I've got. She's got 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom.

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

So adorable. I love that all my friends have babies!

Russell*Linsey said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe how big she is- and now she is mobile! We have a blog now so you can see what we're up to (when I keep it updated!) Glad to see you are doing well in Texas :)

djones said...

She gets cuter every time I see her. Are we walking yet??? Is she talking yet??? Well, except for Grandpa which I know she has been saying for months! Such a doll. And we love her folks too.
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! I sure do love her.
Love, Mom