Can you tell that I'm trying to make up for lost time? I've been wanting to post more; I just wasn't able to get around to it. For those that wanted to see our new car, it's nothing fancy, but it didn't brake our bank and it runs great . . . or at least until the battery died! That's kind of a funny story because we got this car about a month after we arrived in Washington after dealing with our other 2 cars not starting and then this one wouldn't start one day. I just prayed that the only problem was the battery--and it was. The battery was about 6 years old so it was ready to go at anytime. I'm just glad it wouldn't start in front of my parents house, and I wasn't stranded anywhere. It did great on the trip down here to Houston, and we hope it will last for a long while.

Yes, that's right, it's a Ford
Taurus! I never thought I would buy one of these because they're not very appealing to me, but it was honestly the best deal and the best of all the Taurus' we were shown. That was a funny story too because every car dealership we went to and told them some of the things we were looking for with the budget we had--without fail, ALL of the dealers pointed out their Ford Taurus' (we didn't even go to any Ford dealerships). I guess it was meant to be.
P.S. I posted a picture of Brooklyn's baby teeth under the post titled "Pearly Whites" (posted in July) for those who haven't seen it already.
3 comments:
I thought your car looked really nice. I hope it does last a long time.
Love you, Mom
TENA!!!
Hi! I finally got internet access again! Now we can be blogging buddies! :).
Hey - I tagged you. Come to my blog to play. :)
Good luck with the new car!
Thank you for the sweet comment. I hope all is going well for you down in Texas. Are you liking it. Did you get hit with all that nasty weather? So good to hear from you!
Post a Comment