Sunday, August 10, 2008
Bragging Rights
I have the most wonderful husband in the world! The past week he's driven down to Utah, packed up all our things, dealt with the movers, driven from Utah to Texas (Houston area), set up the few things that he packed in the car into our new place, went shopping for some of the essential things, and managed to send me flowers! That last part was the "cherry on top" of all the things he's been busy doing this past week that I just had to brag about. We don't have the internet set up yet at our new place, so he can't read what I'm writing about him. I love him very much, and he is ALWAYS so thoughtful--the thoughtfulness comes in many different ways, but I do love flowers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awww, so sweet :) Hope your move goes/went smoothly!
he is a seriously kind and good person. lucky you Tena (and way to go on the flowers Joe!)
I agree - Joe's a good guy! I'll bet you can't wait to meet him in Texas.
So is Joe down here right now, and are you?
This is Joe's cousin, Andrew (we live in Houston, he stayed with us when he came down before).
Let us know if you need anything, hopefully Joe still has my number.
We keep a blog at the following address....
http://baughfam.blogspot.com
Let Elena know what's going on, she likes to try to get out of the house at least once a day, and may be able to come up and help out (but it'll depend on how our little one is doing).
Mom said:
He must take after his father. I got flowers this week too. Of course we were celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary. It's fun to get flowers for no occasion. I'm glad Joe's thoughtful. That makes me happy.
Love, Mom Jones
Joe, you are making us look bad. Stop it!
We love you guys. Hope you are enjoying Texas.
Hey, I have my own google account! Isn't Dad sweet.
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment