Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A New Contributor

Joe's been good to help me come up with things to share on our blog but wants to start taking a more active roll in participating. I hope you all continue to enjoy our blog and get to know Joe's personality through his posts (hopefully you'll get to read more about us this way too).

3 comments:

Justin said...

Looking forward to hearing from you little brother. I think you might find blog posting enjoyable--I have enjoyed it more than I would have thought.

See you guys soon.

djones said...

Hi you guys. It will be fun to read some stuff from Joe too. I really need to help mom so that she can post from time to time. We love you lots and look forward to helping you on your way to Houston.

Love,
Dad

djones said...

I'm excited to read Joe's blogs. I'm hoping he'll tell us about getting hit by the bird. We always love to hear from both of you. We love you.

Love,
Mom and Dad