We finally, over a long process that I'll explain later, signed a lease to our new apartment in Spring, TX! We are excited in this next step of our lives but are sad to be moving so far away from our families. The summer has gone by so quickly and there are so many things that I want to share but just haven't got around to it yet. We've had a great summer and in just a couple weeks, Joe will take off to our new home and then Brooklyn and I will joint him about a week later.
Brooklyn's had some fun "firsts"--we've gone to the park where we've helped her go down the slides, she's splashed in a swimming pool, she sits up on her own and loves to stand while holding onto something or someone, and went to a minor league baseball game. I'm sorry I haven't posted more but the camera/computer have been giving me problems that it's taking me more time to do something so small and simple. I have lots of pictures to share, but you'll just have to wait until after our move--I know the anticipation is going to be a killer but oh well. We just wanted to let you all know that we are still doing well and loving life. Joe's working hard keeping the people of Adam's County happy by allowing fewer mosquitoes to live, and I'm working hard keeping our daughter happy by feeding, changing, bathing, reading, singing, playing, strolling, rocking, cuddling, laughing, tickling . . . (I believe I have the fun job)!
We love you all and please keep checking in with us through our blog or email or phone. I'll send out our updated info through email after we move so if we have already moved and you haven't received an email of our updated info, please let us know so we can keep in touch.
7 comments:
Mama Jones said:
It was fun to read your updated blog. I love you.
Love, Mom
Mama Jones said:
Thanks for the up date. I love you.
Love, Mom
I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm glad you guys found a place to live! Good luck with everything.
Good luck with your move! It sounds exciting.
Hi Joe and Tena...and Brooklyn!
It was great to hear from you again. So can Brooklyn crawl yet? I can just see her standing there with her wonderful smile. She's just the sweetest. We love you guys so much. I'm looking forward to traveling with Joseph and hope we can come back to Houston to see the whole family.
Love,
Dad
Moves far from home and family are hard, but it is amazing how quickly new friends will appear. Enjoy it. Good luck with the move.
Lots of firsts! Fun that she has her two little teeth in! You're lucky they came through at the same time! Maryann had just one bottom tooth for the LONGEST time and she looked SOO funny!!
Post a Comment