If you click on the picture, it should make it bigger so you can see those razor sharp teeth.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Pearly Whites
Surprise, surprise, I'm back to write another post! Brooklyn has some big news to share . . . her two bottom teeth popped through yesterday, and I think they're here to stay. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, but I know for sure that our little baby girl is growing up right before our eyes! She is the best baby ever--I mean it. I've heard horror stories of babies teething--she fussed a little bit more (you could tell something was hurting her), but she still slept through the night, happy and laughing as always, and not even a slight fever. SHE'S A CHAMP!
If you click on the picture, it should make it bigger so you can see those razor sharp teeth.
If you click on the picture, it should make it bigger so you can see those razor sharp teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad to hear Brooklynn is such a good baby. Watch out though. We have learned that each child comes with a "special" temperament. Hopefully, all the future little ones, will follow their sister's good example.
She is a good baby and we love her dearly. We're excited to see her with her new teeth. We love you.
Love,
Mom and Dad
That was fun to see those teeth.
Love you, Mom
I don't know how you got a picture of her teeth! Mason's first tooth came in two weeks ago and his second came in last Tuesday, but everytime I try to look at his teeth by pulling down his lip, he will either push my arm away or cover his teeth with his tongue. I guess I'll just have to wait until they are bigger before I show them off.
Post a Comment