I can't tell you how excited I am to sleep tonight. This may sound funny until I explain. Since our move to Texas, we decided to buy an air mattress to sleep on until we found a bed down here in Houston that we wanted to buy. Now, don't get me wrong, it was the nicest air mattress I had ever slept on but come on--it's an air mattress--they just don't get very comfortable. Well after just over 2 1/2 years of being married, we finally purchased our own bed! We went from borrowing 2 twin beds and pushing them together because that was the biggest size we could fit down our first apartment's staircase; downsized to a full to make room for Brooklyn's crib because we moved into a one bedroom apartment; then to an queen air mattress; and now to our very own king size bed! Now that you got me thinking about it, I think I might just go lay down while Brooklyn is asleep.
From an air mattress to a mattress with springs and foam-aw
Okay, so we don't have sheets that fit it yet. But those along with everything else that we own is still in the process of being transported by our moving truck.
1 comment:
It was several years before we bought our first bed. That king size looks great.
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment