Brooklyn's accomplishments this week were making a new friend (hopefully she'll make some friends that actually talk back when Mom and Dad finally let her out of the house), going for her first walk in the stroller, and rolling over!
I can't believe it, already! And it was an honest to goodness official roll not just a maybe! Look out now Mom and Dad the next step is the crawl! Fun! Thanks for sharing. Love Gma Haworth
4 comments:
I can't believe it, already! And it was an honest to goodness official roll not just a maybe! Look out now Mom and Dad the next step is the crawl! Fun! Thanks for sharing. Love Gma Haworth
Ahhh, you've got to love all the little milestones! She'll be running around and talking before you know it!
I liked the movies of Brooklyn. Espeshley the movie with Joe in it.
love
Abbie
Oooo Tena. I loved seeing Brooklyn roll over. At church I couldn't believe how big she was getting! Hope you are doing so well!
Post a Comment