Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tena's Accomplishments

We've been so busy trying to figure out all the details for our move up to Washington for the summer and then Houston this fall that I haven't had the time to share my good news. I finally completed my 200 hours for my internship! I went in to my advisor's office last Wed. to show him my internship summary report and ask him if there was anything that I was missing. He looked it over (I wasn't quite finished) and said it looked great. He set it on his desk, looked at me and said, "You're Done!" I never thought I would ever hear those words when it came to school. I still have my ballroom class to finish up the semester, but I'm pretty much just waiting for graduation--it feels GREAT!!!

3 comments:

The Zwahlens said...

Congratulations, Tena! That's AWESOME!

WILBERT PUDDICOMBE said...

IT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR U HAVE FINISHED. WITH THE MOVING; WILL U HAVE TO WAIT B4 STARTING TO TEACHING!!? IS JOE BEING TRANSFER TO DIFFERENT BRANCHES OF HIS COMPANY?

Missy said...

Congratulations Tena! That is so great...it must feel so good to be all done!