It's fun to finally have her interact with us and to recognize who we are.


"OK Mom, I'm good to go. Let's go for a ride!"
(No, I did not pose her for this picture)



"OK Mom, I'm good to go. Let's go for a ride!"
(No, I did not pose her for this picture)

She loves to play with her Dad. Do you remember the video of Brooklyn hitting the toy giraffe in the nose and knocking it over? Well, before I took this video, she bopped Joe on the nose a couple of times. We thought she might do it again, but she decided to tease us instead.
She's not to the point where she can roll over or sit up yet, but she is getting stronger every day. The picture on the left is how she use to spend "tummy-time" but as you can see in the video, it's a bit more productive now.
She is starting to explore more things with her tongue. She may look like a cat cleaning her paws, but I think she's trying to find her thumb. She's put almost her whole hand in her mouth before probably because her thumb is too small by itself.



1 comment:
Awwww! I just loved watching all of those videos! It seems like they change so much and learn something new every day! It so fun to watch them progress and learn! Pretty soon she'll be crawling...then walking...then talking...then dating...haha. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment