Sunday, June 7, 2009

Music with Actions





I think a little shyness was happening in this video.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shy or not, she is definitely cute. Thank you for the fun post. We love you all.
Love, Dad and Mom

*Aliese* said...

That's adorable-even if she doesn't ever quite succeed with the summersault!

Anonymous said...

Give Brooklyn a kiss from me.
Love ya,
Mom

Laura said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. How exciting to see her develop and learn new skills.

Anonymous said...

It was fun to watch again.
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!
Love, Mom

Amelia Brame said...

Tena!!!!
Oh my goodness, how are you? It's been way too long! You know what? The other day I pulled out our modern video from Marilyn's class (I was preparing a dance lesson) and I saw you and Berlin and... Oh the good times we had :) I am so excited that you are in Houston! That means I will have a friend there, yay! Yeah my husband Jon will be attending Rice University for his grad work... And I'm trying to find a dance teachig job somewhere.. Any suggestions? We have found a place that is pretty close to his school... Kuz we only have one car right now. But eventually we would like to be in North Houston... Nicer communities and stuff. But what are you two up to these days? What took you to Houston? I can't wait to see you! We are in Mississipi right now for an internship and then we will be moving to Houston in August! Woo hoo!