Sorry for the long video but the Grandparents love it. It was fun celebrating Easter this year because Brooklyn is understanding more of what's going on. I think we actually gave her that Easter book last year, but she hasn't really looked at it.
We try to be festive with our holiday decorations. I had a fun time making the Easter sign with our craft group from church. I had to post the almost finished product so Julie (who taught us how to make it) could see how it turned out.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The video wasn't too long for us! Looked like a cute Easter dress. Did she read the book later on? Thanks for sharing. Love you, Mom and Dad
That was SO cute! I love how she tried to open up every egg along the way (hee hee!) That first Easter of comprehension must be tough- your parents pull you out of bed, hand you a basket, and tell you to go pick stuff up. She'll be cute to watch next year too when there's a little bit more of a chocolate-greed aspect to it and she's REALLY out to conquer!! Thanks for posting it- it was fun to watch! :)
7 comments:
The video wasn't too long for us! Looked like a cute Easter dress. Did she read the book later on? Thanks for sharing.
Love you,
Mom and Dad
Super cute garland! You did an awesome job and now you don't have to make another Easter garland....next is 4th of July!
I love your Easter sign! So cute and speaking of cute.. Brooklyn is getting so big! I love her Easter dress. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.
Natalie
That was SO cute! I love how she tried to open up every egg along the way (hee hee!)
That first Easter of comprehension must be tough- your parents pull you out of bed, hand you a basket, and tell you to go pick stuff up. She'll be cute to watch next year too when there's a little bit more of a chocolate-greed aspect to it and she's REALLY out to conquer!! Thanks for posting it- it was fun to watch! :)
What a cute Easter sign. It looks like Brooklyn really enjoyed her Easter egg hunt!
LOL! I am laughing about the Forever Young blog post....that is soooo funny!
Thanks for stopping in today...it was fun to see ya.
Hi
I'm wondering what the horse says. Could you make a new blog with the answer? I love you.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment