Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Little Genius

I had no idea Brooklyn could to this until a few days ago. Joe said he tries to do this with her every day. I was impressed!



She has a hard time saying "F" but just wait until you hear how she says "W"--it's my favorite.

P.S. Don't pay attention to the bike in our bedroom. The apartment complex is suppose to be painting the outside of all the buildings "soon."

9 comments:

Sare said...

SO impressive! Sign that girl up for preschool! (And I wonder what letter made her think to show off her belly button... too cute.) :)

Brandon and Calley said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she is talking! Good work guys, hope you are surviving the summer heat!

*Aliese* said...

The "W" was well-worth the wait! What a little smartie-pants; she's adorable.

Anonymous said...

She is a smart and cute girl. I love you lots.
Love,
Mom

djones said...

So sweet. I'm in a meeting and could only watch the video. I'm looking forward to hearing the audio. Such a special little lady! What a wonderful family.
Love,
Dad

Claudia said...

She is adorable!You are right, you have a little genius!
I like the "W" part too! :)
Claudia.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and so smart. I love you.
Love, Mom
P.S. Thank you for the very cute video.

Melissa Nielsen said...

That is so cute. I love w as well. Porter just started singing his alphabet which is fun for me. I can't believe how big she is getting.

Anonymous said...

Fun to watch again and again.
Love, Mom