Most of them are of Brooklyn right now, but I hope to get more up soon. You'll want to see the photos--we have a little drama queen.
These video clips are pretty cute I think, but you know I'm pretty bias (I saved the best one for last).
This is her favorite place to be during the day. I'm getting pretty good at typing with one hand.
We woke up Sunday morning, and she was wide awake looking around. She got so excited when I rubbed her hand on the soft and fuzzy Winnie the Pooh on her bumper pad that she kept doing it.
The boys better watch out for her--she's got a mean right hook. I love how she goes across her nose first, waits for just the right time, and then makes her move. We may have a little boxer in the family.
7 comments:
We love the videos. She's looking like she's growing. We're excited to see you on Sunday.
Love,
Mom and Dad Jones
Tena, you can put a slideshow on your blog from your Flickr site. you just need to make a set and label it something. Then when you open the Slide Show dialogue in blogger, you check Flickr and type in the label of your set. It took me a little while to figure it out, so I am passing on the info! :)
Wow, it has been such a long time! Congrats on the new cute baby! Is it okay if I add you to my list on our blog?
Wow - babies grow so fast! She looks so much older just since Christmas. Enjoy it. I think each child grows up faster than the sibling before them. She's a keeper!
Okay, I LOVE that first clip of her snoring. Classic! She's sooo cute Tena! I can't wait to see her! Darn it, you're making me want another baby! Haha. Take care! Can't wait to see more!
I love the first clip of her sleeping. I miss those cute little baby noises! She is such so adorable!
THOSE BABY SOUNDS R SO CUTE. BUT U WILL HAVE TO BREAK OF THE PUNCHING AS MOST R.M. DON'T WANT A WOMAN WHO HURTS. THEY PREFER A LADY LIKE YOURSELF WHO IS GENTLE AND REFINED.
I AM SURE SHE WILL GROW UP TO BE A BEAUTY,ATHLETIC AND SPIRITUAL GIANT.
Post a Comment