I know this is a couple weeks behind, but I wanted to share with you all how cute and how much our baby girl is growing. Actually, on her one month mark (5th Jan), she had a cough and the sniffles which turned into RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) by the next day. She had a number of apnea spells (stopped breathing) which hospitalized her (and me) for 6 days. That's another story that I will try and share with you more when I have a bit more time. Anyway, last week on Tues the 15th, we took Brooklyn into the doctor to check up on this RSV and how she is recovering. She weighed 6 lbs 9 1/2 oz which was really pretty good for being so sick for a week. We took her in again just yesterday (Thurs the 24th) for her regular 6 week check up, and she weighed 7 lbs 7 1/2 oz. She almost gained 1 pound in just over 1 week! So as you can see, she is doing much better and is as cute as ever! Have I told you how adorable she is? The pictures say it best!
P.S. I'm trying to figure out how to put up a slideshow of Brooklyn's pictures so if anyone knows how, please let me know--Thanks!


5 comments:
Holy Cow, ADORABLE!!! Sara had a bout with RSV when she was almost 4 months old and she (and I) was hospitalized too. Not fun! Glad she's doing better and gaining weight!! I can't figure out who she looks more like, so I voted for both :) I'm excited for more pictures to come!
Soooo cute! My brother posts all sorts of slideshows on his blogspot, so I'll ask him.
Check out...
slide.com
onetruemedia.com
smilebox.com
Mom asked me to comment on your question...she says that since Tena and Joe are so cute and sort of look alike that Brooklyn is beautiful like both of them!
Post a Comment