Last Tues was the end of the 1st block of classes here at BYU. That means that the semester is halfway over! Joe and I both had 1 block class. He picked up another block class, but I now have one less class to worry about--it's GREAT! I took my final for that block class and got a "Well Done" on the computer screen that shows you your grade after finishing a test. That does not happen very often, so I was pretty excited. My reward for finishing my class and doing well was to put the rest of the crib stuff together. Now all that is needed in this crib is our little baby girl. We are anxiously waiting!
Joe and I finally had the chance and took the opportunity to go to the Provo temple this past weekend. We are lucky and blessed that we live so close to a temple (only a couple miles away). For those of you who have not seen the Provo temple or seen it recently, I hope you enjoy the picture. Last summer, they did a lot of renovations. There are new sidewalks and fountains. I had the opportunity to work on the temple grounds mowing the grass and planting flowers. It was a lot of fun, and it looks beautiful!

We got together with a group of friends and had a Halloween party. We carved pumpkins, frosted Halloween cookies, and watched "Casper." I think our pumpkin turned out pretty well. We did use a stencil so don't hold that against us.

We got together with a group of friends and had a Halloween party. We carved pumpkins, frosted Halloween cookies, and watched "Casper." I think our pumpkin turned out pretty well. We did use a stencil so don't hold that against us.


No comments:
Post a Comment