I think that both of you make cute cats. How fun to dress up with Brooklyn.
Thanks for sharing the cute picture. We can't wait to see you soon.Love,Mom and Dad Jones
Tena, your hair is cute. Did Brooklyn leave her gloves on? That is a really cute picture of all of you. Love you,Mom Jones
I can't believe Brooklyn is getting so big!!!! How are you guys doing? She is so cute by the way.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think that both of you make cute cats. How fun to dress up with Brooklyn.
Thanks for sharing the cute picture. We can't wait to see you soon.
Love,
Mom and Dad Jones
Tena, your hair is cute. Did Brooklyn leave her gloves on? That is a really cute picture of all of you.
Love you,
Mom Jones
I can't believe Brooklyn is getting so big!!!! How are you guys doing? She is so cute by the way.
Post a Comment