A lot of you have seen myself dance and the lucky few have seen my husband dance but for the first time, here is the lovely Brooklyn in here first debut.
Can you tell that Brooklyn goes shopping with Mom a lot? She knows just what to do.
Now that she can match her own shoes, the next step it to put them on--check. She first started putting on Mom and Dad's shoes then she moved onto her own (a little more tricky with the smaller shoes, but she's persistent). Sorry the videos are sideways--I rotated and fixed them up in our Kodak program, but it didn't change it here. Hope you enjoy it anyway.

It's so cute to hear Brooklyn whisper and babble while looking at a book. Watch out BYU, we're starting her young (I'm not saying she has to go to BYU for those of you concerned). I didn't get her babbling as much in the video as she was earlier, of course, but you get the idea.
5 comments:
I can't believe all the stuff she can do! She is really growing fast. You have a cute little girl on your hands.
So cute! I need to spend more time looking at each video. I know this will be a post that I'll be coming back to many time.
Love, Dad
oh my gosh- can you believe you have a child that agile? She's so big and independent! I loved the dancing clips- so cute! :)
She is so cute. Thank you for this new post. I couldn't get the first two videos to work. The others were darling. I miss you guys. I love you all.
Love, Mom
She is such a doll-and is getting so old! You can tell you adore her! Sorry I haven't made VT calls yet we were out of town Thursday-Sunday. I will get on it!
Post a Comment