Thursday, October 30, 2008

First Step

I think I saw Brooklyn take her first step yesterday. She's been standing by herself for a while now but usually when I let go of her hands she just freezes and then slowly squats down to the floor (she rarely plops to the floor). But yesterday, she moved one foot forward before she face-planted into my lap. I may be over excited, and it wasn't that big of a deal . . . but . . . it was a big deal to me. My life has slowly evolved with a little cruiser in the house; now what am I going to do when I have a little walker?--Enjoy life! It's been some fun learning experiences being a mom, and I love how life just keeps changing and evolving so we can continue to learn and grow.

2 comments:

djones said...

Wow. How exciting. I wouldn't get too excited...her first step just brings her closer to her second and then her third. And then from one room to another. Then one more drawer to another. I couldn't be happier for you and Joe and, of course, my little sweetheart Brooklyn!
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

That is really exciting. She'll be all over the place before you know it.
Love, Mom