Monday, October 6, 2008

9 Months Old

Brooklyn is now 10 months old and doing well at her current weight of 16 lbs 4 oz. I haven't taken her 10 months pictures yet. I'll probably do that sometime this week and hopefully get them up by next week. I'm not going to apologize for not being up-to-date with everything because I realized I'm not "super-woman" and it's too tiring thinking I can be. I learned from the General Relief Society broadcast last weekend that I should be proud of my accomplishments and not focus on what I haven't done (that's not to say that I don't try to improve myself), but I'm enjoying more of what I do get done (some days it's more than others). Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures. I don't know how you can't--she's a doll!!!


4 comments:

Tara Lynn said...

She's a doll Tena! And I'm glad you weren't affected by the hurrucane too much. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what cute pictures. She really is a doll! We love you lots.
Love,
Mom and Dad

Smelly Moose said...

SO Sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Tena! How are you? Brooklyn is so cute!!!! I can't believe how fast they grow! Crazy! How are you liking Texas? Love ya!
Natalie