This past week Tena had a chance to participate in DanceSport. It is a large dance competition held at BYU twice a year. This semester she competed in the Gold Foxtrot division and did a fantastic job. She made it to the quarterfinals where she competed against members of BYU's touring team. To say the least, she was amazing!!! It's always fun to see the dances she is learning at school and perform them on stage. Posted below is one of the rounds in which she competed. (Doesn't she look pretty? I think so!)
Joe's so nice to come and watch my performances! Thanks to him, I can share these videos with all of you. Another thing that happened this week was that I found out that I am not going to be able to stay at the Y-Be-Fit program for next semester. They are taking on a lot of new interns and there is just not enough slots for all of us. I am kind of disappointed, but I have a couple other options that will be great experiences as well.
4 comments:
Love the blog...and all of the pictures. Thanks.
Dad
Me too!!!! Thanks for letting us enjoy it too! I finally got to look! Luv MOM
Hi Tena! I love the blog! We have one too at www.mikeandrachelbarton.blogspot.com
I want to see pregnancy pictures!!
WELL U LOOK SO GRACEFULLY. LUCKY JOE ( OR IS HE NOT A GOOD DANCER LOL!)
Post a Comment