I know I don't update my blog much (sorry!), but I wanted to share a couple of my favorite things that I got to do this last Christmas. Be a part of our church's production (in Othello) of "Savior of the World" where the 1st act told of the coming of Jesus' birth and the 2nd act told of His ministry, death, and resurrection. It was a pretty neat experience. Some of the play I was an angel and some of the time I was a towns person. I've danced on stage before but never done a play or any kind of acting--I'm just glad I didn't have any lines; I just got to sing.


The second most exciting thing I got to doing during Christmas was take my daughter to her first professional ballet performance. We saw Ballet West's "The Nutcracker" in Salt Lake City while we visited Joe's family for the holidays. She loved it!

3 comments:
Looks like a fun play! Glad to see your family doing so well.
so great to see some pics of ya'll! sorry to hear about your email!
I am SO jealous that your Stake did the production! I so wish we would do it!
Post a Comment