I went to the doctor last Thur (36 wk appt) and these were his exact words, "I'd pack your bags because it could happen any day now." After a little pause, he then said, "Am I the only one excited here?" The nurse was looking at me waiting for some kind of reaction. I just didn't know what to think at this point. I've been worried for a few weeks already that this baby was going to come too soon and then for him to say that; I'm just not quite ready yet. I mean I've had my bags packed the the car seat in the car for a couple weeks now, but I just want this baby to make it to Oct. Anyway, some mixed feelings there.
Another surprise that happened that day that I think I was more excited about was a sign that said, "Hobby Lobby comming soon." I was first introduced to this store while living in Texas, later found out that it was in Utah close to my in-laws, but no where to be found where we are living in Washington. I don't think I've every been this excited about a store.
3 comments:
Hobby Lobby is a wonderful thing. I do testify.
And my mom had a friend that had all five of her kids at 8 months- ALL of them. I guess that's all her babies needed, so don't get too bummed about it- everyone's different and medical technology rocks in our day. You'll do great!
Keep us posted!
They just opened a Hobby Lobby here in Spokane, but I haven't been to it yet, heard great things about it though! Are they opening one in Othello??
good luck and congratulations
Post a Comment