That's adorable. And probably belongs on one of those Jones' Soda bottles!
She's so cute! Hey guess what? We are moving to Houston today! We should get together sometime, I'd love to see you :) Whats your number?
Fashionable! :)
darling!
What a cute girl. I love her pose!
She is a doll. I want a kiss. Love you,Mom
What a pose - she's ready for the big time! Cutey! Catch those while you can!Love, Gma and Mom
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's adorable. And probably belongs on one of those Jones' Soda bottles!
She's so cute! Hey guess what? We are moving to Houston today! We should get together sometime, I'd love to see you :) Whats your number?
Fashionable! :)
darling!
What a cute girl. I love her pose!
She is a doll. I want a kiss.
Love you,
Mom
What a pose - she's ready for the big time! Cutey! Catch those while you can!
Love, Gma and Mom
Post a Comment