Sunday, September 16, 2007

Joe's 25th Birthday


I had a fun time celebrating Joe's 25th Birthday this past week. I think he enjoyed it too. We like to have what we call a "birth-week" instead of a birth-day! It started Sunday at the Jones' home in West Jordan with a family birthday dinner.

Monday came with dinner at the Brick Oven and
presents from mom and dad Jones. Joe is
usually pretty good at guessing what his
presents are but this year, I think he was
surprised by most.










Thursday night (his actual birthday-Sep. 13th), we went to Cafe Rio and then hit a dollar movie "Surfs Up." Then more presents!



Joe with his "Cosby" shows and his steak seasoning was pretty content. Friday, I finally got around to making him a birthday cake. However, he came home earlier than expected from school, so I had to improvise. He loves cake batter so that was as far as I got before he came home. It was a good laugh!














What is Saturday without Saturday morning cartoons! We watched a "Cosby" episode (or two) while we ate a delicious breakfast of Sweedish Pancakes or some people call them Crepes. Along with a day full of house hold chores and homework, we also enjoyed a little bike-ride together.

No comments: